1. You’re in the right place!
Continue to check out our beautiful new website! Here you can browse campaigns your peers have created across the country to get inspired and educated.
What are you passionate about? Make a list of the issues and topics that pull at your heartstrings and make you want to take action! Talk to your friends, chapter members, and family to find more ideas and maybe learn about a link to an issue that is important in their lives as well.
3. Educate yourself!
Read the Cause Guides posted on the site. They are packed with information about BBYO’s 8 most popular topics and how to get started on your own campaign. You can use the sources within the guides or do some research of your own!
4. Sign up!
Here is how it works...
- To create your own Campaign Page you need to make a login. Use your e-mail address and select a password.
- On the next page you will fill in some basic information about your campaign.
- Then, we will approve it and send you the URL to your campaign page. It might take up to 24 hours for approval.
- To join an existing campaign, simply visit your favorite campaign’s page and click to join!
5. Track your own service hours!
We know that many of you are required to serve a certain number of hours for your school or community group. We want to help keep your organized. To track your own service hours, click here. You’ll again be asked to log in to get started.